Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what does carpel tunnel feel like?

bran987

well, 10 years, ages 14 to 24 using a keyboard
I believe I'm feeling it for the first time in my left wrist, but not sure
what does it feel like?

not sure either. my wrists were extremely painful for a few weeks. i raised those little legs on the keyboard and the pain went away. try that

20+ years of playing guitar, working out, using a keyboard, playing video games, work and even longer at spanking the monkey and no pain, numbness whatsoever in the wrists.

I rock. :chomp:

I use a gel filled pad for my mouse wrist, it works good. They also have a lon one for the bottom of the keyboard.

hamstershaver said:
stop jacking off before its too late

the masturbation contest bet seinfeld was on last night, one of my favorites

gonelifting, thank you good idea

also, my wrists "pop" now as if I were popping my knuckles, can anyone else pop their wrists? it's only been happening for about 1 year

Had the Carpal Release surgery on both hands, done by the best in the buiz. Cost me 17k and was an instant fucking miracle.

Symptoms: dead give away is the pinky ring and half of your middle finger go dead numb when you sleep and you wake up with them feeling like your hands were just dipped in molten brass, that is to say, they hurt. You also get a weird THWANG! spasm once in a while for no apparent reason. Reach for that coffee pot? THWANG! You get the idea.

Gell pads neither help nor prevent RSI's, they just feel nice. The legs on your keyboard are EXACTLY the wrong thing to do, you need to angle your keyboard DOWN not up.

I had it so bad that I had HandsFreeMouse that was opperated by my feet. No shit. I did the cortisone injections, NSAIDS up the wazoola, the whole nine.

Sugery saved me. Only thing I can't do is spend 6 or 7 hours on my handle bars any more, so for long distance I go recumbent now.

Questions? I been there, maybe I can help.

In the center of your wrist, there is a little knot and pain when you push open doors and shit.

I know this works for arthritis, not sure about carpal tunnel. Parafin Bath where you stick your fingers in a waxlike substance that`s preheated and forms a glove on your hands. That`s for temporary relief Ith ink. Not a cure or anything but it works very well.

Top Bottom