Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you do...when you feel like crap?

cal

High End Bro
Platinum
i mean emotionally and shit...

i dont mean feel phyically bad...

what do you do to get over your bad mood...

im a very moody person...and get stuck in bad moods for a long time...

i think i might be manic depressive...

makes long term relationships and such very difficult...mainly bc i so damn...moody...

i had a good friend like you, he was really moody and man was that fucking annoying, almost ruined the friendship but were still cool.

masterbation

listen to music... write lyrics,
shit like that
get it out of my head and thru some other means, talk to someone even if i dont know them, better than bottling it up in myy head , thats when things get bad

it depends... if i am angry or pissed off :mad: i listen to slipknot, and scream along, then to relax i go shopping. if i am sad :( i go shopping. if i am depressed :bawling: i take my zoloft, then go shopping. if i am lonely :sulk: i go to the mall, and go shopping... i think i may be a shop-a-holic :D actually, i love shopping, but the one thing that always makes me feel better, no matter what kind of mood i am in, whether it be pissed off, sad, angry, or depressed.. the one thing that i can always count on to bring a smile to my face is my fiance :luxlove: he gives me lots of love, and great sex... what more could a girl want ;)

sometimes i lay on the floor and stare at the ceiling. other times i talk to someone on the phone or get out of the house.

Top Bottom