Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you do for hangovers?

Alcohol dehydrates your body causing you to feel hungover. The more water you force yourself to drink before bed and first thing in the morning, the less hungover you will feel.

I know when you are drunk you dont want to drink alot of water. Just force yourslf and you will be glad.

A Klonopin .5 for the shakes,
Gatorade, lots of liquids....
back to sleep till at least noon....
:yawn:

I've had the same problem lately...maybe it's just getting older? You can drink water between drinks (if you can remember!) and that helps some. I also tried to change from beer (which I usually drink) to mixed drinks and the hangovers seem to be less severe. You can also try antialcohol antioxidants....you can buy them off the internet and they work like magic! Don't try the one's from GNC...they don't work very well, at least not for me.

Some health-shop chick once told me that high doses with both EFA's and vitamin B before and after your drinking binge will reduce hangovers.
I was also told that the heangovers you get from drinking red wine, comes mostly from tanning acid in the wine.The effect of this can supposedly be reduced by drinking Coca Cola.

Top Bottom