Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you do for a confidence or self-esteem boost?

teen1216

I was reading P60's thread, and I realized that I am similar to him in that I lack in confidence/self-assurance every now and then. What do you do to improve?

have strange men touch my cock.
look in the mirror baby!!!
ohhh yeahh.

no but really to boost my confidence i find good things in myself, and my personnality. I remember that I have great friends, a great girl, and that if people dont like me for who I am than fuck them they are the ones missin out.

Dont worry if "you" think your ugly, your not, I have seen some mongloids with some hot ass hizoes.

I put on a female wig, look in the mirror and say that I have a big cock. I then proceed to say thanks.

I'm smart enough, I'm good looking enough and gosh darnit ... people like me.

I say that in the mirror 5 times daily.

C

i go to elementary schools or nursing homes and challenge them to arm wrestling contests and then i trash talk when i win.

I just go to the local gym and enjoy wathcing the envious people stare at me when I'm lifting enormous amounts of weight and listening to all the questions from other guys on how to get bigger and stronger. Pretty superficial huh?

Top Bottom