Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you consider your most powerful lift(set or max) ever?

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
I once shrugged 475 lbs x10, and regularly did sets with over 400. I've also done calf raises on a leg press with 1,110 lbs for 12 reps, one armed rows with 160 lb dumbells, and parallel bar dips with 70 lbs chained around my waist.
This may not sound like much to some of you, but I'm a natty. The above were also the days when I sometimes probably lifted too heavy for my own good. :rolleyes: Now I lift with half this weight and notice just as good if not better results.

Props bro - I am also lifetime natty...

probably the strongest ever was like 600x6 SQ back in college... I am way off since then (almost 7 years later) I am just getting back to 600x1 now... LOL - so weak...

I forgot about legpress tho - we used to put over 1200 on there and my buddy would jump on top (cause he thought it was hilarious - like in the magazines) and I'd knock out 8-10 full reps... I can't remember the last time I used a leg press...

Those were good times...

1400 on a leg press. To someone that does not know shit that sounds impressive but when I think about now it's not. Maybe if it was vertical.

405 zercher squat
700+ static hold

powerslave said:
1400 on a leg press. To someone that does not know shit that sounds impressive but when I think about now it's not.

It is fun as hell tho with all those plates on there, but a bitch to load/unload!

Becoming said:
It is fun as hell tho with all those plates on there, but a bitch to load/unload!

lol, yeah and get a crowd of newbs going "whoa".

Top Bottom