Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do i do i sold something on ebay &...

doubles1

okay heres my situation i sent something to this guy in oklahoma (a calculator) for 90$ and i sent it out on like june 3rd and he paid thru paypal and what not...so i told him i sent it to him which i did and put my return addy on the box and its now the 23rd and whatever its still not there and this morning i get a call from a guy saying "im representing so and so"....and he talks about the situation i told him i'd try to find out as much info as possible but what should i do now i didnt get delivery conf. and it was sent reg USPO mail...
thanks for any help,

danks

you're out the $90 bro. IF you can't prove that the product was delivered you have to refund the money.

Did you insure the calculator? If you did then the USPS should be the one footing the bill.

If you paid for delivery confirmation and have the receipt then you have proof that you sent it.

If you paid for a delivery confirmation notice and didn't get one then the burden of proof is on the USPS.

Check with the USPS and see if they can track it and find out where it might have ended up.

PayPal has often sided with buyers, and sellers can get easily screwed. As a seller accepting payment via PayPal, you have to follow all the steps of their Seller Protection Policy. If you don't, they claim the right to automatically rule against you and collect the amount in question through any means possible. Did you get insurance? If it's insured for 90, then there should be some default tracking you can do on the package. Of course, it's not likely to be good enough for PayPal. Even delivery confirmation, signature confirmation, etc...probably aren't good enough. But if you did buy some insurance, then file a claim with USPS.

fuck r u serious i'd have to refund this.....i have proof that i went to teh PO and sent it becuase i paid for it by my fleet debit card....theres no way i want to refund this as i sent out a calc and now im supposed to loose everything...

no delv conf was used and it was sent regular ground mail..

any1 else...

danks

How do you know he hasnt gotten it and is trying to scam you? Fuck him, tell him to sue you. I doubt anyone is going to pay 500+ to retain a lawyer for an 80 dollar calculator.

I dunno,

When I sell an item on Ebay, all I charge for shipping is either basic air or ground delivery. I am only responsible for packing, and mailing the item.

If the buyer specially requests a tracking number or insurance then fine. But it costs them more for that. I also charge a couple of extra bucks for a "handling" fee for the extra paperwork.

If the item doesn't arrive, and it's not insured by the buyer then though shit. My responibility ends once I leave the post office.

Top Bottom