Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do about my (ex)shithead Employer (gym owner)...

mdd

well i was/am going to school and working part time.

i had a 6 week period of time where school was 6 days a week 8+ hours a day plus homework, so i told him i would only be able to work friday nights until i was done (he knew about this at the time of application)

he says ok work only fri nights, but three weeks into it he says not to bother bc he's 'overstaffed' and call me when your done to start working again.... i say uhm ok asshole, but fine

i've been calling the motherfucker for 3 weeks now and leaving messages and he wont call me back.... how unprofessional is that? not that he has to be professional (its a gym i worked at) but what a pussy thing to do

normally i'd say whatever and chalk it up as a loss, but he ontop of the gym i worked at he also owns the gym i'll now be working out at, and now i'm going to have to pay for a membership, and to be honest i dont want to give him any of my money... but its either that or join a corporate loser gym like fitworks for twice the cost :mad:

although i was getting kind of fed up working there, bc i was the only one who ever did anything (even members made comments to me about it) yet his bitch wife thought i never did anything, it just sucks bc now i'm thrown out here unemployed and now i have to buy a membership somehwere

now i'm all fired up about this again.... i think i'll make a rant post

if your only alternative is to join a gym where it'll cost you twice as much, i'd just suck it up as use his attitude towards you as motivation

judging by the ugly tone of your post you may want to learn to talk to people with more respect. you would be amazed at how much more you can get by being nice to people.

thanks man

i would never treat a boss or higher up without respect

hes just got me all riled up

Top Bottom