Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Telescope! Excited about this one!

I got a pretty dress that won't go past my hips. Lol. A pair of Nike running shoes and some jewelry.

I got 3 kids that complained about their gifts, which led to a wife who got pissed at them. Then she got pissed that I didn't get her the exact jacket she told me (I got her something I liked more), and she got me a bunch of crap I didn't want (a wallet that costs $100 bucks???). Everyone's pretty much planning on returning everything. I frickin HATE Christmas.
Lolol, damn that sucks, that's why hubby hates Christmas, no one is ever damn content, I gave my sister several things including a diet fork, she laughed pretty hard :D she got me a TON of make up :worried: MAC, Estee Lauder and others...:worried: should I take a hint? :D

Hubby and I bought ll new kitchen cabinets and are redoing the kitchen so decided not to spend more money on eachother, he's freaking happy I didnt get hi anything so he doesnt have to fake pleasure, lol

I got 3 kids that complained about their gifts, which led to a wife who got pissed at them. Then she got pissed that I didn't get her the exact jacket she told me (I got her something I liked more), and she got me a bunch of crap I didn't want (a wallet that costs $100 bucks???). Everyone's pretty much planning on returning everything. I frickin HATE Christmas.

:(
What's the fun if u know exactly what ur gonna get? If I'm that sure of an exact item, why not just buy it instead.

:(
What's the fun if u know exactly what ur gonna get? If I'm that sure of an exact item, why not just buy it instead.
I partially agree, once upon a time my husband bought me stuff he thought I'd like and he would buy me clothes that would not fit or in ugly ass patterns, he once even bought me a snake skin purse :worried: so instead the next year i gave him a list o like 12 different things with sizes price and store, it would still be a suprose since i didnt know which he'd get, well he managed to buy the hings in the wrong color/model, lost the receipts too, couple of valentines day ago he got me this huge heart full of chocolates and the chocolates were disgusting, so much i couldnt fake eating more than a few, ever since he rarely gives me anything :( this year he was gonna give me a pandora bracelet so from now on all his gifts would be cute charms related to life events, but due to the cabinets I told him not to get it, I was gonna get him a SodaStream and a couple small gifts

I arranged a surprise cake made by my own hands, a candle light dinner with just two of us & I bought her that diamond ring that she onces adored buying. She had tears in her eyes & said this was one of the best feelings she had ;)

I partially agree, once upon a time my husband bought me stuff he thought I'd like and he would buy me clothes that would not fit or in ugly ass patterns, he once even bought me a snake skin purse :worried: so instead the next year i gave him a list o like 12 different things with sizes price and store, it would still be a suprose since i didnt know which he'd get, well he managed to buy the hings in the wrong color/model, lost the receipts too, couple of valentines day ago he got me this huge heart full of chocolates and the chocolates were disgusting, so much i couldnt fake eating more than a few, ever since he rarely gives me anything :( this year he was gonna give me a pandora bracelet so from now on all his gifts would be cute charms related to life events, but due to the cabinets I told him not to get it, I was gonna get him a SodaStream and a couple small gifts

Shouldn't be a spoiled bitch and you wouldn't have that problem...

Appreciate what you get or get a black eye, that's my fuckin house rule

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Lol, I never had it that bad. My dad however, picks out the ugliest gifts. I'm in a state of awe at where he manages to find em. Lol. Last year I got this hideously awful coat with gems and sequence and stuff on it. Color is this strong weird olive color and on top of that it had fur lining. Good lord. Haha, I never wear them but I love his gifts. I could be in the worst mood and go get the coat and would make me smile.

They are awful, but love em. No ugly gift this year though as i am not spending Xmas with the parents.

I bought the girlfriend a brand new underarmour workout outfit plus a matching ua hoody , a phiten titanium necklace, an a few odds an ends. Then when me an her an the kids were done with presents, I told her to close her eyes because I had forgot something, I surprised her with a diamond solitaire engagement ring she has been so patiently waiting for for almost 7 years. She is one happy camper today!

Top Bottom