Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What chick on EF is this????

The interview part was uncomfortable. She seemed to relax once her clothes came off. Lol

Yes she did, in fact she was ready to keep it going. She hit me as, she hadn't gotten laid in a while and felt free to do whatever. Maybe she's a freak in bed but just hasn't had anyone who wanted to be freaky???

Yes she did, in fact she was ready to keep it going. She hit me as, she hadn't gotten laid in a while and felt free to do whatever. Maybe she's a freak in bed but just hasn't had anyone who wanted to be freaky???

I agree, probably so.

So it was a fake interview? I wonder how she felt when she was told it wasn't a real interview. Was she told? I didn't watch the entire thing.

ATM is just plain nasty...that's not a turn on as far as i'm concerned...call me a prude if you want, but i've never been drunk (or what-have-you) enough to be in a state of mind where i would find that even a little bit of a turn-on...yuck.

ATM is just plain nasty...that's not a turn on as far as i'm concerned...call me a prude if you want, but i've never been drunk (or what-have-you) enough to be in a state of mind where i would find that even a little bit of a turn-on...yuck.

I'm with digi

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

That's because you're an old fuck. All you know is missionary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom