Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Can't You..

i guess i just kind of think that most people really aren't racist, sexist, homophobic, ethnocentric, etc...and you're knot gonna change the ones that are...

You can say anything you want.

There are many things you shouldn't say.

or if you want to hire predominately blaque men ages 20-30

wait

NBA

never mind

Oh and..what happened to the LA Clippers in the wake of all that Donald Sterling bullshit?????? And zero government involvement..the market..the people..took care of it..'nuff said?

So when a grown man pops from around the corner wearing a fucking spaghetti colander as a hat, I'm not supposed to laugh?? I blame the helmet manufacturer for making its helmets look like FUCK ING SPAGHETTI COLANDERS!! Purely done for no other reason than comic effect. I am outraged and am considering pursuing a lawsuit because I am the one who looks like an asshole for laughing at the guy with the spaghetti colander helmet. Not my fault.

So when a grown man pops from around the corner wearing a fucking spaghetti colander as a hat, I'm not supposed to laugh?? I blame the helmet manufacturer for making its helmets look like FUCK ING SPAGHETTI COLANDERS!! Purely done for no other reason than comic effect. I am outraged and am considering pursuing a lawsuit because I am the one who looks like an asshole for laughing at the guy with the spaghetti colander helmet. Not my fault.

I was being facetious..laugh at whoever the fuck you want to laugh at..for any reason..I don't give a shit..no one has control over such spontaneous outbursts..and most retards don't care anyway..it's one of the few perks of being retarded

Oh and..what happened to the LA Clippers in the wake of all that Donald Sterling bullshit?????? And zero government involvement..the market..the people..took care of it..'nuff said?

don't know

could give a fuck about the NBA

or NFL

unless the Saints return to the Super bowl ... then I'll be jumping on the bandwagon

I was being facetious..laugh at whoever the fuck you want to laugh at..for any reason..I don't give a shit..no one has control over such spontaneous outbursts..and most retards don't care anyway..it's one of the few perks of being retarded

Me too. But I actually did laugh at said guy. It was unavoidable. You know they could put flames on it or Top Gun (danger zone!) or anything to make it look less than something someone rustled up from under their kitchen sink.

Top Bottom