Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the best way of tracking someone down you haven't seen in a while?

FreakMonster

I've been going through various people searches on the Internet but I cannot find a good friend of mine I haven't seen in ages.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

if you know what high school he/she went to then go to classmates.com. i have found a couple of people through there that i could not find through people search, etc.

ashe said:
if you know what high school he/she went to then go to classmates.com. i have found a couple of people through there that i could not find through people search, etc.

Tried that already. She wasn't in there.

Ok(not as much fun as Heather) but get a list from your high school reunion page and call as many people as you can remember that knew your friend from high school. Somebody has bound to kept up with him over the years.

you might try Anywho.com

I like this site quite a bit better than the other internet white pages that I have seen

good luck

HM

how about calling up old highschool friends?

generally if you call up some old friends from highschool someone has gotta know where she is or how to get ahold of her :) worked for me, though highschool ended only 2 years ago for me .....

Re: how about calling up old highschool friends?

naturally anabolic said:
generally if you call up some old friends from highschool someone has gotta know where she is or how to get ahold of her :) worked for me, though highschool ended only 2 years ago for me .....

Shit, High School was about 8 yrs ago. I don't talk to anyone from highschool anymore. She only went to my highschool her Junior year.

Top Bottom