Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is an Assault Weapon? Comparison: "Assault Weapons" vs. Other Firearms

p0ink said:
you own a firearms store?

For the moment I dont have a "physical" store. I import and sell to anybody (including civilians) and also buy/re-sell used firearms. I wouldn't sell shit if I had a store cause of the God damn sale's taxes here but selling to other provinces/countries is a good way to by-pass this. Concerning new firearms I deal mostly with Sig, H&K, Walther, Colt and Norinco (banned in your country).

p0ink said:
shit, homey. post up a list of your products and prices.

Just hit me with your e-mail, I'll send you a list. Please note the BATF (paid with your taxes) is giving us a hard time and refuses to issue import licenses since we deal with Norinco...

Hey, guys I used to work for Armalite. They make AR-15's, and AR-10's. I have Worked for the largest maker of M1A's since 1989. Check out the XD's. We're coming out with a new model that is chambered for .45 Glock ammo. It's weird to see a gun thread on here. I still have good connections at Armalite. I am also connected at Rock River Arms, another AR-15 maker. They make very good quality AR's. They take their time in assembly, and they don't cut corners on parts.

what do you think on 'kit' guns? you know, building a weapon part by part?

i see lots of mp5 clones made from HK parts.

marshallmadman said:
Hey, guys I used to work for Armalite. They make AR-15's, and AR-10's. I have Worked for the largest maker of M1A's since 1989. Check out the XD's. We're coming out with a new model that is chambered for .45 Glock ammo. It's weird to see a gun thread on here. I still have good connections at Armalite. I am also connected at Rock River Arms, another AR-15 maker. They make very good quality AR's. They take their time in assembly, and they don't cut corners on parts.

are you still working in the firearms industry? are manufacturers increasing production any for the AWB sunset in sept?

p0ink said:
wait, you guys can own automatic weapons? i thought the sig 552 is auto?

The 552 comes in FA or semi-auto. We have acces to the semi-auto version. Yes we can own full-autos as long as we have the 12 (2) license. Conservatives will probably introduce the progressive licensing system (where someone would pass different exam each giving access to a different class till you reach full-autos).

Here's the CQB version with 9" barrel:

sigcqb.jpg

Yeah, I work for Springfield Armory. We aren't currently increasing production. We are, however, hoarding some assorted pre-ban magazines.

Top Bottom