Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What annoys women and what attracts them

covergrl80 said:
- Calling her too often
- Telling her that you have "feelings" for her too early
- Giving away your power to her and making her the boss
- Always asking a woman what she wants instead ofleading
- Acting submissive and weak
- Accepting her demands, bossyness, and manipulative requests
- Being her doormat and putting your own needsaside

I could see any of these things annoying a man as well. No body wants to date/marry a weak person.
I was going to post that but I wanted to keep this a negative thread about wiminz...lolllollol..

TC2 said:
- Giving away your power to her and making her the boss
- Always asking a woman what she wants instead ofleading
- Acting submissive and weak
- Accepting her demands, bossyness, and manipulative requests
- Being her doormat and putting your own needsaside "

Any woman I've ever dated admitted that she secretly liked the fact that I "put them in their place" (not my words).

I've always been totally baffled by these pussy ass American husbands that let their wives be the "boss" in the relationship. the wives tell them what to do,when to do it, how to do it..etc..etc.

I'm all for being equal but a woman is NOT my fucking boss.
im the same way, but the problem is when i do like someone, i dont feel like im being bossed around. im willing to do alot more, and yeild alot more to someone. the thing is although i dont have experience witht he wimmins, this seems to be human nature in general. even with friends, the more you yeild to them and the less you dominate and act like the boss, the more they will try and run you and end up fuckign you over.

basically learning from my own personal experience and everything iv read and observed, after i moved and came to terms with not having any friends, and just not giving a fuck if i had friends or not, and living for myself and finding ways to entertain myself, i suddenly got friends. i feel like it will be the same with a girl

anthrax said:
lolol

Not all women are alike
The don't all want alpha males who tend to lean on the jerk side
Some women do prefer wussies and want to be in control

Most (over) generalizations are dangerous (even this one)
women want who want wussies are in general hookers, who are trying to regain some self respect. once they get that back they tend to stray, from what iv seen

like that killers song

he doesnt look a thing like jesus, but he acts like a gentlemen (im refering to the save her from her old ways lryic)

blueta2 said:
Sass...great post. Your point was lost with everyone here.
The only person that made any sense was Swole.

CW, I would have expected more from you. Femisist are ppl who have to fight for equal rights. If we hadn't, you monkeys would still be dragging us by our hair to the cave or treating is the way muslim men treat their women.
your annoying. monkeys dragging you to the cave? do you even know anything about islam?

SublimeZM said:
your annoying. monkeys dragging you to the cave? do you even know anything about islam?
She has learned everything she needs to know from the Lifetime channel....

Top Bottom