Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What annoys women and what attracts them

calveless wonder said:
lol..maybe the original feminists,but in the last 30years these pseudo testosterone filled dykes have erraticated the original meaning of it. and it's exactly as I described

might want to do your homework before calling me out.

And for the record, all my posts made perfect sense. Don't even try.
only people who are socially aware will understand. but you're a woman, so i wouldn't expect you to get what i'm saying anyways.

i like you blueta, but your super jaded view on this type of thing is what makes you an easy target.

psuedo testosterone filled dyke's are not the norm for feminists. Your everyday housewife or mother are the norm in feminists.
And b/c I stand up for my rights as a women, doesn't make me a nazi or a dyke. It makes me stronger than you (men in general)
When Rosa Parks stood up for her rights to sit on the bus, I'm sure a bunch of white nazi racists called her the same names you call feminists.

I'm happy you like me, but you don't know me at all to say I am super jaded. I'm far from an easy target

TC2 said:
word...feminists of today dont want equal rights... they dont want things to be 50/50..they want it all.

But it's ok for men that they have had it all for too many years.
What do you call these men who want it all and do not allow women their rights?

blueta2 said:
But it's ok for men that they have had it all for too many years.
What do you call these men who want it all and do not allow women their rights?

what rights do you think women are denied now a days?? American women that is??

blueta2 said:
psuedo testosterone filled dyke's are not the norm for feminists. Your everyday housewife or mother are the norm in feminists.
And b/c I stand up for my rights as a women, doesn't make me a nazi or a dyke. It makes me stronger than you (men in general)
When Rosa Parks stood up for her rights to sit on the bus, I'm sure a bunch of white nazi racists called her the same names you call feminists.

I'm happy you like me, but you don't know me at all to say I am super jaded. I'm far from an easy target

oh my god....hahahaha. i just spit out my protein shake.

i know from what you post, and you're always on this feminist bullshit trip.

maybe more people would be receptive if you didnt make such outlandish comparisons and use such extreme examples that just make you look completely out of touch with reality.

or maybe it was your environment and you were surrounded by pigs all your life (could be by the stories you have described). again, jaded view

news flash, women are allowed to vote and have careers

calveless wonder said:
oh my god....hahahaha. i just spit out my protein shake.

i know from what you post, and you're always on this feminist bullshit trip.

maybe more people would be receptive if you didnt make such outlandish comparisons and use such extreme examples that just make you look completely out of touch with reality.

or maybe it was your environment and you were surrounded by pigs all your life (could be by the stories you have described). again, jaded view

news flash, women are allowed to vote and have careers

your youth shows with this reply. You are one smart dude (ususally), but not with this reply. I'm disappointed but I still like you
And as for more ppl being receptive to me, they are, in real life What drugged out juicers think of me, is not relevant.

blueta2 said:
your youth shows with this reply. You are one smart dude (ususally), but not with this reply. I'm disappointed but I still like you
And as for more ppl being receptive to me, they are, in real life What drugged out juicers think of me, is not relevant.

you didnt answer the question....what rights do modern american woman not have again????

Top Bottom