Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What annoys women and what attracts them

SublimeZM said:
basically, any woman you truely love or care about wont feel the same

I know where you're coming from. When you really care for a woman and want to be with her/make it work, you're more honest and willing to serve her needs. You WANT to make her happy and be that sensitive guy...the trick is to find the balance between that and still taking control. It's hard, but possible. And it takes patience...especially if she is making you wait to get physical. Remember, you're the prize and try to introduce her to YOUR world. Be fun and take risks. Be willing to lose her.

Even the best pickup artist in the world had a hard time fucking the girl he wanted to be with. He turned into a sopping wet vagina with her...and he's still with her to this day. He gave up all the tricks, lines and learned behavior...the "game" doesn't apply to all these women fellas.

swole said:
It's hard, but possible. And it takes patience...especially if she is making you wait to get physical. Remember, you're the prize and try to introduce her to YOUR world. Be fun and take risks. Be willing to lose her.

takes ALOT of practice too.....

i'm just getting back into that groove now socially where i'm still warm, interesting, thought provoking and funny but at the same time strong, a ball buster and unaccepting of 2nd class behavior.

it's a beautiful thing when you can find that balance, and you don't even really have to game girls as much. they just smell it

you get to the point where you have so many options that you don't care what falls out and doesn't

swole said:
I know where you're coming from. When you really care for a woman and want to be with her/make it work, you're more honest and willing to serve her needs. You WANT to make her happy and be that sensitive guy...the trick is to find the balance between that and still taking control. It's hard, but possible. And it takes patience...especially if she is making you wait to get physical. Remember, you're the prize and try to introduce her to YOUR world. Be fun and take risks. Be willing to lose her.

Even the best pickup artist in the world had a hard time fucking the girl he wanted to be with. He turned into a sopping wet vagina with her...and he's still with her to this day. He gave up all the tricks, lines and learned behavior...the "game" doesn't apply to all these women fellas.
the most important part is definately the hardest part with someone you love, at least id think...

jon79 said:
thats cool bc i am officially now a complete asshole

when i broke up w/ my ex i was a complete asshole.

i lost my warmth, part of my charisma in favor of meanness and bitterness.

it worekd on some of the younger girls, b/c i was still aggressive but overall no one likes a jerk who doesn't have fun/enjoy themselves.

they want a jerk who HAS fun/is fun to be around :)

SublimeZM said:
the most important part is definately the hardest part with someone you love, at least id think...

It's not hard, pick out a women you just would like to hang out with. Then find same that you want to have sex with. Last thing, think whether or not 10 years down the road she'll be worth a damn.

Top Bottom