Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What actually happens when chicken blows up in the microwave?

hmmm... chicken... a live animal? a whole chicken? just the breast? bones/no bones? was sauce involved?

Narrow the search.

ChefWide said:
hmmm... chicken... a live animal? a whole chicken? just the breast? bones/no bones? was sauce involved?

Narrow the search.

God I hat you.

half of a chicken breast, no bones, already cooked.

KillahBee said:
God I hat you.

half of a chicken breast, no bones, already cooked.

Already cooked, just a reheat... and it explodes?

Must have had either a tumorous absess filled with infectious cancer puss or a festering boil filled with the SARS.

Get your affairs in order.

ChefWide said:
Already cooked, just a reheat... and it explodes?

Must have had a tumorous absess filled with either infectious cancer puss or boil filled with the SARS.

Get your affairs in order.

Thanks Captain Bringdown. Guess I'll just go cry in the corner of the room like a virgin on prom night.

KillahBee said:
not actually blows up completely, but you know what I mean. What the hell is that shiznit?

I would call that "a mess" or maybe a mess and a half if there was sauce on it....

Ok, Missy VonOverReactionFestival, its a case of the old 'moisture trapped behind coagulated albumin being released bause of superheating'.

Gaaad, what a missysissythang...

ChefWide said:
Ok, Missy VonOverReactionFestival, its a case of the old 'moisture trapped behind coagulated albumin being released bause of superheating'.

Gaaad, what a missysissythang...

Sorry, MattPinfieldHolierThanThouSirCooksALot Pants.

Top Bottom