Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What About nailing myself to a cross and getting this thread locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What About nailing myself to a cross above a preist and jerking off onto his head?

That would be cool :Chef: :tuc:

Re: What About nailing myself to a cross above a preist and jerking off onto his head?

no more dex 4 u

Re: What About nailing myself to a cross above a preist and jerking off onto his head

chefbone said:
That would be cool :Chef: :tuc:
yeah, maybe id become gods right hand, since im so good at jerking and all

Re: What About nailing myself to a cross above a preist and jerking off onto his head

bluepeter said:
dude, that was just wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

Subz, don't create threads like this. That person's ignorance speaks loudly. To be honest, it isn't worth arguing. I let a lot of ignorant threads and posts go (he isn't the only one). Don't lower yourself to try to make a point.

nycgirl said:
Subz, don't create threads like this. That person's ignorance speaks loudly. To be honest, it isn't worth arguing. I let a lot of ignorant threads and posts go (he isn't the only one). Don't lower yourself to try to make a point.

Great point... I think I'll heed your advice as well.

SublimeZM said:
dude, that was just wrong

So is people on this board advocating the murder of 1.2 billion people because of the actions of a few.

I'm getting rather tired of it so I stooped to their level :)

nycgirl said:
u mean this thread isnt funny?

aww

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom