Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What About nailing myself to a cross and getting this thread locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What About nailing myself to a cross above a preist and jerking off onto his head?

aka ATTENTION PLEASE!! NOTICE ME!!

Re: What About nailing myself to a cross above a preist and jerking off onto his head

SublimeZM said:
i dont take the terrorists side. all criminals and people who harm others are trash beyond all other pieces of trash. i hate them, have zero respect for them, and wish they were wiped from the face of the earth.

HMM... isn't this what Curling was suggesting?

Re: What About nailing myself to a cross above a preist and jerking off onto his head

mountain muscle said:
HMM... isn't this what Curling was suggesting?

Not unless your view is that 1.2 billion people are terrorists :)

bluepeter said:
Not unless your view is that 1.2 billion people are terrorists :)

UM...No.

Sublime is advocating the same thing with that statement that Curling is advocating. I have nothing against Muslims in general, just the ones that want me dead.
I am suspicious of all religions to be honest.
I found it ironic that Sublime would advocate the same thing as Curling while condemning him for saying so in the first place.

mountain muscle said:
UM...No.

Sublime is advocating the same thing with that statement that Curling is advocating. I have nothing against Muslims in general, just the ones that want me dead.
I am suspicious of all religions to be honest.
I found it ironic that Sublime would advocate the same thing as Curling while condemning him for saying so in the first place.

I'm with you on the religion thing. Religion is a cancer on this earth. The potential for good is infinite but mankind has found themselves pitifully unable to utilize it for anything but hate and intolerance.

Re: What About nailing myself to a cross above a preist and jerking off onto his head?

I believe this is enough!

RADAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom