Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is it with 5 inch pubic hair?

rykertest

I have been out and about a lot lately and I have used more than my fair share of public restrooms. I have noticed that there are apparently some dudes with PAINFULLY LONG PUBIC HAIR. I go to use the urnial and there are 4 or 5 5 inch long pubic hairs brazinly tossed onto the lip of the bowl. I mean really! WHat ever happened to grooming or "trimming the hedges" so to speak? I can't imagine having that kind of shurbery on my wedding tackle. It's frigin gross. If you are reading this and you have cave man pubes, FRIGIN SHAVE THEM!!!!!

Tres Huevos said:
Okay I will trim them but I am letting the really long ones on my back stay....

fair enough but if I keep seeing those long hairs on the toilet, then you have an odd peeing style that might require some professional help.

rykertest said:
fair enough but if I keep seeing those long hairs on the toilet, then you have an odd peeing style that might require some professional help.

Well I am not afraid to admit that I do have to wear corrective underwear for a war wound.
:mix:

either you are going to the bathroom right after Burt Reynolds went or you partying at a police station rest room...

Top Bottom