Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Were you popular in high school?

I inject badger milk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I was well known, because I was cute (no really) muscular and played football, which carried a lot of weight in the south. I would not say I was popular. It's weird yet depressing how many female classmates tell me now how studly they thought I was then....bitches are all married with teenage kids now.

I was well known, because I was cute (no really) muscular and played football, which carried a lot of weight in the south. I would not say I was popular. It's weird yet depressing how many female classmates tell me now how studly they thought I was then....bitches are all married with teenage kids now.

Agreed! They should have told us back then so we could have nailed them....

I looked 30 when i was in HS, so I was only popular with the grunge chicks that needed me to buy them smokes.

I was drunk in High School. Did not play football therefore not popular. Way more popular today with my high school crowd than I was during high school.

Top Bottom