Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Went o paddy mcgees in Long Beach Long Island today

L

lartinos

Had a blast, fun little town during the summer time.
First off.... I may start lying about my age and saying I'm younger than I actually am sometimes. Between the dieting and the low dose of HGH I look about 5 years younger and I this "no way" crap that I'm 28 and not 23 toom much that it is honestly getting annoying. I'm obviously happy that its working out for me, but it's to the point it happens with every girl I meet and I just kind of mumble "yeah... I hear that a lot."
Of course being me I have a story of me hitting on a girl or two. This chick with tremendous tits walks by me and as she walks by I touch her waist and said some cheesy shit. I don't remember what I said but it was a cheesy and an obvious moment of me being sort of a creep. The girl actually didn't mind, but her friend takes her knee and hit me and said. "Touch her again and I'll kill you." All my friend next to me saw was her knee me and threaten me and thought WTF, lol. The hot chick walked by me again later on and she honestly looked interested... but for some reason or another I decided to not say anything.
I hit on this other girl and before I could say anything I heard, " I have a boyfriend!" I told her I was glad she was happy and told her to have a nice night. IMO up close she wore too much make-up and I'm glad I didn't get stuck having to talk to this chick... but overall she was a pretty girl.
At this point the guy to girl ratio was getting out of hand (it got better later on though actually) I pretty much was about to give up even trying to pick up a chick. But I ended going up to a group of girls and hit it off with this phys ed teacher chick and we're hanging out wednesday. She's blonde with a slammin body and really pretty. She's mostly polish but part puerto rican too. I'll let you guys know how it goes. This girl is really pretty, but really string and tough too. I bet banging this girl would be some crazy shit. I think if I pissed her off as well she could probably hurt me, lol. Time for bed..

Ugly fat chicks have roles in clubs. And that's being protectors of hot chicks. That's what gives some sort of purpose to these insecure fat chicks who are angry at men cuz they're always ignored by them in clubs who keep lusting after hot chicks. Beware of these big momma's, protectors of the poon. They know when you smile and say hi what it is you want.

I love to throw them off and make them lose all their power. I approach them, big momma gets ready to take out the claws -- and I start talking and focusing all on big momma. Ignoring hot chick. The whole balance of the universe gets fucked over. AFter winning over big momma, then I move onto hot chick and bang her without nothign to get in my way. :)

r

as hard as it is for people in NYC/LI to believe; there is life in the rest of the country below them.

what/who the hell is o paddy magees?????

lol....fuckin lbi. remember random summer weekends down there. prom weekend was the best time i had there though. i remember rolling my fuckin balls off while partying at my friend's house packed with nothing but the hottest girls from my school, completely wasted. i think that was like the "smoothest" i ever been. my friends were getting pissed because i kept stealing their dates. thanks XTC

i think everybody in my town had a house down there.

lol....fuckin lbi. remember random summer weekends down there. prom weekend was the best time i had there though. i remember rolling my fuckin balls off while partying at my friend's house packed with nothing but the hottest girls from my school, completely wasted. i think that was like the "smoothest" i ever been. my friends were getting pissed because i kept stealing their dates. thanks XTC

i think everybody in my town had a house down there.

lol, i used to be at LBI every weekend. My friend had a house just down the road- we walked there, then stumbled back later.

I've been to paddy mcGees a few times. :)

Getting chicks was sooo easy:

"Hey, what you girls doing later? My friends and I are continuing the party at his house and it's got a pool, music room, full bar and an elevator!. You guys wanna come?"

Women like giong together cuz it's safety in numbers, and young partying chicks ALWAYS love to continue the party. Then once there, do your thang. Renting a nice beachouse or fancy house for the weekend split 5-6 ways is not that much more expensive than a hotel. Other option is, opening a trunk full of beer and alcohol at 2am gets EVERYONE'S attention after the club closes. Then tell people where the afterhours location is. Then do ur thang. :)

I picked up 10x more women at after hours or frat houses than actual clubs.

r

Top Bottom