Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

well well well, its 5am and 'I am sitting here with a badly shattered hand

H

HighIntensity

fuck.

no lifting for 6 weeks at least, mid cycle with great gains...over, bouncing certainly does not have it perks...surgery in two days, I need pins and screws in my hand ..life sucks

I think I am going to grow up now

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your hand..
Good Luck with the surgery.

Bouncing!!
You may want to look into another type of job...

i hope it's not your primary jerking off hand. i would be more concerned about that than the not being able to lift part. regardless, best wishes on your surgery.

About 4 years ago I almost wacked off my left thumb and index finger with an ax high. Took about 12 weeks to fully recover and the pins and screws still set off airport metal detectors. You'll be alright just give it time and enjoy being a cardio bunny.

Got any dball you want to get rid of?

im still here

alright first typing with one hand blows.

second percocets are nice.

ok this is what happened, and its really gay how I ended up this way. I am bouncing of couse, was suppose to meet this super hot girl who was comming into work to see me. She had wanted to talk to me before, but missed the chance. A fellow bouncer was suppose to hook us up, all I wanted was here number and to take her out some night.

Well the rest of the bouncers don't really care for this guy, for reasons I will soon describe. Long story short, she sees me talking to another girl, walks away, I ask him to help me out...he acts like a dick about it. Point is I need to stop going after 19 year old girls.

Fast FOWARD to the end of the night, we are all cleaning, ready to go home...when the jerkoff bouncer and my friend ROB (BOUNCER AS WELL) decied they need to settle their diffrences by fighting.

SO THEY GO OUT and fight. And it was a 2 min good fight, but Rob giving away 30 pounds gets tagged good and loses his legs. The other bouncer conts to throw hey makers at ROB till hes getting knocked silly. We all yell stop...but he keeps at it.

two of us jump in, and like the child i am, and loyal. Start fighting the bouncer pummling ROB. I fucked him up, but at one point hit his head so hard that my hand popped and I shattered several bones virtually sideways.

SO stupid me, have no pitty.

I plan on lifting legs and doing abs like mad, and lifting upperbody in three weeks, cast or no cast.

and WODIN SORRY NO Ds, din't use em this time.

btw fonz, anyone what heals bones fastest besides milk, ie. calcium

what supps

Top Bottom