Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

well look what i found while i was looking through my PM inbox.

P

Phaded

New members, please remember to follow the rules (as listed below). In return, you will see your Karma grow as will the Karma of every member of the collective. If you ever have any questions, concerns, or have any messages to be dispersed to the group as a whole (such as a request to RED someone), please PM me, and I will take the appropriate action...

The rules once more for the new guys:

1- Hit up other collective bros with green as frequently as possible. Try to rotate evenly. Green hits are best applied through a random post (try hitting "last post" on profile, keeping the other bros in your buddies list makes it even easier to rotate the hits)

2- Make sure to return the hits of other collective bros (this should take care of itself it you are doing #1)

3- Do not START any K whoring threads, do not K ho out in the public threads, and don't mention the collective (AWC) to other people on the boards, or in K messages....basically keep the mods in the dark as to our activity

4- Participating in collective actions is voluntary, but if you agree, blast our designated enemies with RED!

5- BE SURE TO DELETE ALL PMs FROM ALL PM BOXES (Inbox, sent, tracking) AFTER READING TO HELP PREVENT MOD AWARENESS OF OUR ACTIVITY

THE CURRENT COMPLETE LIST OF AWC BROS

Anthrax
Becoming
Boss101
Bran987
CanadianHitman
CCCP
Clean
ConstantChange
Cut
Deteras1
Devastation
DocHoliday
Fishtales
Goldenone
Hamstershaver
Hardrock
Killahbee
juicedpigtails
Obiwan9962
Onerepmaximum
Optimus B
Paulo
Perkele
Sawastea
SoKlueles
Sorearms
superqt4u2nv
The Terminator
Wtlftr

interesting. yet, oddly incomplete.

I'm not on that list

damn :(

lol @ killahbee being a karma whore. Ban that fool.

Top Bottom