Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

well its been two months since i dropped a chainsaw on my foot and...

spongebob

sliced it wide open. i went to see the doctor today and it looks like i'll be off of work for another month. damn!!!. dont ever fuck your feet or hands up. this has sucked, im not sure if i'll ever walk right again.

sorry to hear that man.

Is there a thread that describes the original accident? I bet that's a good read.

spongebob said:
thanks thats what i was looking for. a shoulder to cry on.

um. okay.

whatever torques your motor.

Just seems like that would suck beyond imagination.

Best wishes regardless.

Lestat said:
sorry to hear that man.

Is there a thread that describes the original accident? I bet that's a good read.

no but if you have time and arent eating a bowl of cereal or something i would love to tell it.

well what hapan was i had just bought a house and started a major remodel. i was about two weeks into it and also working my job so needless to say i was real busy and didnt have time for any extra bullshit. and then i come home one day(to my present house not my remodel) and find i have some fucked up plumbing problems. so im pissed, i know thgis is going to take time away from my work on my new house.

the next day i awoke early, i wanted to get a jump on the problem. so's i high-tail it down to the local rent-a-center at the hardware store. you see, i was gonna rent me a chain saw because i needed to cut down a tree in the back yard that i suspected its roots were growing into the drain piping at the house. so i figured if i kill the tree the roots will quit fucking with my drains(ive had to snake out the drains before and came up with small roots).

anyways, so im in a goddamn hurry right so i can get back to my remodel. so im cutting on this tree and im standing there and ive handled chain saws before no problem. but i was in a goddamn hurry and i havent been lifting and honestly i think it contributed to the accident. the tree pinches down on the chain saw blade and binds it up right. so like a dumbass in a goddamn hurry and weaker than usual from not lifting i reached with one hand to pull the tree back and with my other hand continue running the chainsaw and as soon as the tree went back and the chainsaw was unbound from it it immediately spit it out and instantly dropped to the ground(because its kind of heavy).

well my foot just happen to be on the ground also and it sliced thru my shoe and sliced my foot open like a fish filet. so i turned the chainsaw off and looked at it knowing i fucked up. it was bleeding somewhat and i still had feeling in it and very little pain. si i said i better get to the hospital and get me some stitches. well everyone i called wasnt home so i got in the car and drove to the hospital. but by the time i got there it definetely was setting in. i literally had to drag my right foot into the emergency room. i underwent surgoery immediately.

plastic surgeon had to repair two tendons i cut, one completely in two and the other i just half way cut. two major tendons that extend down to the toes from above the ankle area.

i was 100% bed rest for 3 weeks and on crutches for 5. ive been going to physical therapy twice a week and still cant walk right. but i think i will, the doctor said i come from good genes, cause he said noone has ever healed as quickly as i did from something like this. im hopeful.

Paulo said:
um. okay.

whatever torques your motor.

Just seems like that would suck beyond imagination.

Best wishes regardless.
yes, at times it was very depressing. i lost 15lbs in 4 weeks just because it was too painful to get up. so i rarely ate. im just a skeleton of my former self right now.

Top Bottom