Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well I finally went to workout at a gym today for a first time in a long time

Mysterio

Well, my friend is a personal trainer at LA fitness so he got me in today for free. So, I go to the weightroom where there are only like two guys there, while maybe after 5 min. later I notice pretty women after pretty women were coming in and using the back extentions as well as squat rack.....I was like WOW!!!!! :p So as I continue to workout all I can see throughout the mirrors is them staring at me and I start losing my mental focus. I was like fuck there were distracting me and I was getting all nervous like back in Jr high again. :eek: As I tried to endure it I couldn't there stares over complexed me a great deal, so I just head straight for the lockers to go home. Jeez wiz, I have been working out in my garage for so long that ain't use to women watching me anymore without getting all shy. I'll be going back tomorrow and I'll see what happens. Two years from a gym is a long time do you think?

Last edited:
Could be worse. Remember May throwing up when that one guy said "hello" to him in the gym?

Come on now B real!!!! You can't tell me that would bug you guys and even women if you couldn't concentrate?

Congratulations, you've proven you are straight.
A gay guy would have assumed the ladies were there for a workout rather than to check you out.

[BOO HOO]I'm such a stud that the girls won't leave me alone. I can't work out if hot chicks are watching me. I hope they don't want to fuck me because I want them to want me for my mind and not my body![/BOO HOO]

:D

2 things were happening here. Either you were working out like a complete moron and they were watching you with a mixture of fascination and horror OR you were so self-conscience about working out in front of people again that you were basically staring at everyone and they were looking back trying to figure out what your problem was.

I always laugh at commercials for ballys etc because on the commercials all the people in the gym are hot. All the women are scantily clad with 8 packs....crawling out of the pool touching themselves. Then I go to the gym and see a pool full of old people and all sorts of women who are wearing little outfits but are about 60% body fat and have huge guts hanging over their little spandex shorts. Ick.

As for people staring. I've never noticed much of that at any gym I go to. I suppose I'm usually pretty intent on what I'm doing though and I get pissy if anyone talks to me...plus I go there to work out, not to get attention. It sounds like you went to the "pretty people" gym. I've never been to one.

Next time, leave the fishnet stockings at home.
I know you like to workout in them, but you're in public now....
:rolleyes:

Top Bottom