Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well I Did the Sport Bike Group Ride This Weekend Totally Different than Harleys.

curling

I finally made the time to make the sunday ride with sport bike bunch. What a trip and how different than riding with Harleys. Where harley dudes will only take up one lane riding staggered these dudes take off the whole freeway bunched all up. I mean these dudes are the new Hells Angels on the road. There were 30 or so of us going dow the road and these guys are organized they have two bike about 3/4 to a mile a head of the bunch and then 2 or 3 that hang back about 1/4 mile to look for the law. Then the guys in the middle take up all three lanes on the freeway. Then about 12 or 15 slow to about 42mph while the other guys(eight to ten riders) ride the most radical wheelies I have ever seen done on the freeway. I mean for at least a mile sometime. The whole time unless somebody slaps the top of their helmet which means there are cops either in front or behind.

The best rider in the group that could do the tank wheelies had his farring totally smashed off his pipe hanging by a thread and missing most of the plastic around the bike and only a 600. Man he would go around turns doing a wheelie. It was a strange feeling for me because I am usually the stunt rider or the crazy one with my chopper crowd. I will do the laybacks, stand on the seat ride saddle ect. But I totally felt inadequate with the skill level of these dudes. I wonder if it is a good thing for me continue to ride with them because I would eventually have to learn how to do the freeway wheelies because I am competitive. And I saw a few of their scars from them learning their trade.

Two of the dudes(that wore helmets) had good looking chicks on the back and they were popping wheelies with them wearing no helmets wearing flip flops. Which I didn't think was real safe or smart after seeing what happened to my friend that the girl fell off the back of his bike going down the freeway and was killed. I mean they would definetely charge the dudes with manslaughter if one of those girls were to fall off. Maybe when I get to know the group better I will give him this piece of advice.

IT was a total trip though I mean so many bikes totally taking over the freeway like they owned it and going crazy the whole time. I'll tell you what nothing looks cooler than a sport bike going down the freeway totally vertical with the dude standing on the rear pegs.

They are meeting again this wednesday to do the night stunt ride. Which I am pretty sure is even going to be more dangerous and radical. This one dudes wanted to mount a headlight to the bottom of his bike so he can see where he is going when he wheelies at night. I need to find out where to get those metal shoes so I can at least jump off the side of the bike throwing sparks. Anybody know where to get those?

clinging to youthful dreams?

on a different tip, sportbikes are becoming very popular in middle eastern coutries...they make excellent sucide bombers

MAX 300 said:
On a related note, have you paid your last life insurance premium?
Dont worry bruh, I took out a policy on him and my premium payments are current.

remember to fill out your organ donor card!

Its stupid fucks like this that makes insurance here go up all the damn time on bikes.

Top Bottom