Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well, I am down to 218

LOL If men only had to deal with babies...

ANY hernia is no joke, but ya'll who are prone think about carrying ONE baby and the damage that alone could do.

LOLX 10O for any young man who thinks that his young ass in its prime could compete with one of his more mature brothers.... Let me see that ass in his 40's... let alone any decade thereafter.

ANY hernia is no joke, but ya'll who are prone think about carrying ONE baby and the damage that alone could do.

LOLX 10O for any young man who thinks that his young ass in its prime could compete with one of his more mature brothers.... Let me see that ass in his 40's... let alone any decade thereafter.

what the fuck are u talking about

LOL at women who need to compare 2 things with nothing in common to try and make a correlation that women are superior to men in matters of dealing with pain. on a who gives a smelly shit scale this is a - 1 out of 10, 0 being the absolute bottom of who gives a smelly shit.

LOL at women who need to compare 2 things with nothing in common to try and make a correlation that women are superior to men in matters of dealing with pain. on a who gives a smelly shit scale this is a - 1 out of 10, 0 being the absolute bottom of who gives a smelly shit.

agreed

rawr

Top Bottom