Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Welcome.... to our table.

ChefWide

Elite Mentor
Platinum
You know, we will make phenomenal soup together.

You have all you need to know to do anything with any piece of food, it's already in your heart, don't ignore what you know. Look to the ingredients to be inspired. Cook books are for coffee tables. We have our own kitchen.

You and I, back from the market, the freshest of everything, an afternoon of warming, of tasting, nurturing the foods into a single pot masterpiece. The aromas cause our guests heads to lift, the sag in their shoulders from a hard day, or the pressures of life, lifted by the panacea of hand made warmth. Scent memories of travels far. The smiles of childhood. Eyes alight, darting back and forth with a sudden energy, the delighted diner-to-be does not mill about an entrance way, they make the way to center of a love filled house: a kitchen shared. They make themselves at home.

The bread we kneaded with our own hands, the yeast we fed having raised our living creation, the steam and heat leaving its deep golden brown warmth a feast for the eyes and more.

The sights of an exquisite table, every place the eye lands around the room shows her hand, strong and supple, decisive yet subtle. The colors, the textures all reach out to support one simple myth turned truth. A feast for the eyes, for the hand expressive running its fingers along a cloth tossed with as much care as casual elegance. Wine is poured, bread is broken, a house filled with laughter and health. Yes, the soup goes down warmly, soothing savagery of the outside world that is not welcome here. They are safe here; they can feel it in their souls. No enemy is ever invited to table, only contributors to a life well lived.

To feed you with my hands, with the reason and force of all that I can give. From the experience of a world travelled: to touch the things that hold lovers in time, hold families together, hold cultures to task, hold tears at bay... that holds laughter and love and a sated soul above all else.

I give you my heart, I will feed you soup.

We have ketchup to go with that right?

JerseyArt said:
We have ketchup to go with that right?

When we do that dinner, JA, you can have whatever you want... except for one thing.

:lmao:

velvett said:
I could go for potato leek soup.

It's a layer thing.

:p

Girl, I am going to treat you to a romantic night tonight.

I know you have enjoyed being freaked wild by me in the past. We have made love all night long. We have been drenched in sweat, bumping and grinding between my satin sheets like wild animals in a heated lust. We have hit the skins doggy-style. But tonight, baby, I am going to change the pace. I am going to soften the mood. Let me orchestrate an evening of romance for you. Here is how I am going to do that:

I am going to turn the lights down low. And I am going to be more gentle with you than you could ever imagine. I am going to prepare for you a gourmet meal the likes of which a queen has not even seen. There will be romantic music playing while we eat the meal. We will listen to something with class, such as Anita Baker or Luther, or perhaps my special "Smoove Groove" mix tape. And I will have candles present to set the mood just right.

You will be treated like a lady. You have my word on that.

I will serve you cooked pheasant with succulent gravy and white wine. I will serve you hand and foot. I will serve you on a soft, silk table-cloth that has been freshly laundered and purchased from the finest table-cloth store in all of creation. It will be the most spectacular dinner you have ever consumed.

There will also be corn served.

For dessert, we will eat sorbet from France. To procure this sorbet, I will take a plane to France and inspect all of the finest ice-cream merchants that I can locate, and I will purchase only the sorbet that passes my very strict standard of quality. It must be firm and flavorful, yet melt in your mouth. I will fly back to you with the sorbet, and I will feed it to you on a spoon of the finest silver construction, polished for days on end. I will slave with rags and polishing cleansers in agony just for one moment of your pleasure.

Baby, I can't stand it. Straddle me right here, right now. Let me bring you off nasty.

Damn.

After dessert, I will turn the lights down even lower, and we will adjourn to my leather sofa next to my bay window, which overlooks the city lights. Wind will blow through the open window upon your beautiful skin, and you will ask that I hold you. And I will do so. This is how it will go down.

I will caress your entire soft body, and I will whisper in your ear various phrases which express how beautiful your body is. I will say, "Girl, I care for you very deeply. You have the most beautiful body that has ever been created, and I have got to bag it." And you will quiver with pleasure. After several more hours of intense pleasure from my soft, light strokes and my romantic words, I will put my sting in you, down low. And it will be the most romantic experience of your life. I promise.

Chef: Looking forward to it my brother.

Project: Cock blocker:)

Top Bottom