Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wearing a Helmet on a bicycle!

I bike long distances on my bike everyday, and the only thing on my head is my headphones.

i used to race mountain bikes, and worked a bike shop a while back, so im into the whole biking scene, and helmets are SO important, ESPECIALLY if you're riding in the city..... its way too easy to get fucked up for life by some jackass who opens his door without looking

sigweed said:
i used to race mountain bikes, and worked a bike shop a while back, so im into the whole biking scene, and helmets are SO important, ESPECIALLY if you're riding in the city..... its way too easy to get fucked up for life by some jackass who opens his door without looking

That happened to me. I was riding and someone opened thier door, and I went right into the door jamb. Rolled over into the street and a bus stopped like 2 feet from crushing me with it`s tires. I was actually under the front end of the bus. It was so close that the bus driver thought he hit me, he came running out going nuts. lol
It was an eye opener, but the helmet would`nt have helped anyway.

sigweed said:
its way too easy to get fucked up for life by some jackass who opens his door without looking

This happened to me about a month ago...I don't think the bruises from the hit have went away yet. But I don't think a helmet would have helped much, shoulder/chest pads maybe...

I do own a helmet, that I wear when I race. Most of the Dualthons in the area require them...and no headphones are allowed either. :magilicut

sigweed said:

Cool! Downhill or x-country?

I love the downhill/freeride scene (hence my handle).

Top Bottom