Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Watermelon Crafts for the Holidays

D

dballer

If you are snowed in on the Holiday... you can make a ship out of a hollowed out watermelon. what you do.. it sit in front of the TV and watch Jamie Fox or Football.. and eat the watermelon.

Then you take it to the bathroom and scrape the rest out.. put it in a small bottle and give it to your sister.. she can use the extra as body lotion.

Then you have the beginnings of the ship. From here you can use your imagination.. paint the outside.. try to put a sail on it..(the real ones did not have sails) you can make little seats... it is all up to you... then when you are done.. you can either put it in your bathtub or wait and take it on the lake near your house. You will have a real live mini-scale model of the real transport boats.

Be sure to set aside some KfC in the back of the watermelon.

hahahahahaaa

It really is fun to build them.. and it keeps the kids from drinking all the Kool-Aid

ion said:
Hazing?

watermelfinal.gif

not quite what I was thinking.... but... makes you wonder what you were thinking... :D

yeah.... but my question is... where the hell did he find it.. and who the hell would do that.

I did not want this thread to go this way... :freak: :bright:

Reactions: ion
dballer said:

not quite what I was thinking.... but... makes you wonder what you were thinking... :D

Holyshit!!! :FRlol: :FRlol: oh not wait... :sick:

:D :D

As for the idea... once it get's 120 degrees outside again, my daughter would dig a watermelon boat in our pool!!! :)
--

Top Bottom