Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WARRING! Do not buy GirlsGoneWild with a credit/debit card. Check this BS out.

GLP

I ordered girlsgonewild for my dad on March 2. Was going to get the 2 videos for 9.99$ with next day delivery=14.99$ One video comes on the 30th and the other never comes. Then they charge me 24$ Well turns out they charged me in April and May the same amount for nothing did not see it so overdrew my account now I owe the bank130$ for charges that would have never happend in the first place/bank will not do shit.say I need to get the money from the company. Cute I have tryed to call their costumer service number since march. They must take the phone off the hook. Just FYI the video was HARD CORE! Still not worth the 65$ overcharge! Bastards

for my dad... lol. Every night I see the fuckin commercial and I'm like... hmm, that looks pretty good.

GLP, if you ordered with a credit card you have the right to dispute the charge and the credit card company will not pay until it has been resolved. I believe it has to be in writing, just contact your credit card company for info. If it was a bank debit card it is just like writing a check and you will have to resolve it with the company you bought the product from.

THAT IS THE WORST VIDEO!!!!! The commercials make it look good but when you watch it, it absolutely sux.

E

GLP said:
I ordered girlsgonewild for my dad on March 2. Was going to get the 2 videos for 9.99$ with next day delivery=14.99$ One video comes on the 30th and the other never comes. Then they charge me 24$ Well turns out they charged me in April and May the same amount for nothing did not see it so overdrew my account now I owe the bank130$ for charges that would have never happend in the first place/bank will not do shit.say I need to get the money from the company. Cute I have tryed to call their costumer service number since march. They must take the phone off the hook. Just FYI the video was HARD CORE! Still not worth the 65$ overcharge! Bastards

If you used a debit card your shit out of luck if they bank are dicks, but if it was a credit card, they MUST chargeback the charges due to federal law

Top Bottom