Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

War is Like Video Games (Video)

Hello, and welcome to last week. Better a truck than a 747.

Dial_tone said:

very true... doen't make me sick at all, in fact I would love to play tat game (on the chopper side of course) FYI I think they were at an antiaircraft gun....

Dial_tone said:

There was a guy smiling just like you on 9/11...except he was in another part of the world.

You are just liek him. Remember that the next time you get upset when someone attacks and kills someone you identify with.

Someone sent this video to me earlier this week. I have to wonder what exactly these guys did or were going to do to justify gunning them down with a chain gun. If this was an unjustified use of force you can guarantee the military is handling it accordingly.

Even so... it was fucking cool!! War is just like a videogame.

The_Eviscerator said:
Someone sent this video to me earlier this week. I have to wonder what exactly these guys did or were going to do to justify gunning them down with a chain gun. If this was an unjustified use of force you can guarantee the military is handling it accordingly.

Even so... it was fucking cool!! War is just like a videogame.

lmao

the military is behind it if its american video

and war should be nothing like a video game

if thats war then i dont want to be a warrior

nothing personal about a button

BO-DEN said:

lmao

the military is behind it if its american video

and war should be nothing like a video game

if thats war then i dont want to be a warrior

nothing personal about a button

Put it this way... if one of the crewmembers snuck the video out and it is found to be unjustified these guys will be in serious shit. Maybe not jail time, but their careers and lives will be ruined.

I have to agree. When you had to kill a guy with big fucking sword or a mallet it certainly took a lot more balls. I still think it would be cool to take few people out with a push button controller.

I belive the offical word is that the men were planning to ambush American troops. Appartently they were in the process of deploying a bazooka or something similar when the Apache took them out.

Pretty brutal, but thats war I suppose.

The_Eviscerator said:
I have to agree. When you had to kill a guy with big fucking sword or a mallet it certainly took a lot more balls. I still think it would be cool to take few people out with a push button controller.

0896fd2a52f674ed68c3bd62135cb04d.gif

yea then even fat fucks with dorito crums all over there face that cant even run a mile could be considered WARRIORS

war technology discusts me sometimes.

i train in ninjitsu and other martial arts

it takes sooo much to be skilled

dicipline.... ,time

now any geek with a button can rip me to sheads and think he something more then a fat filled degenerate scum sac.

i wanna see your eyes when i kill you.... i owe you that respect

cc3d3d8e68a7b97e047599de816e96ee.jpg

BO-DEN

Last edited:
Top Bottom