Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanted to see WTH yall have been up to!

There was a lot of us at one time, who was in the band over in east Tx, by Palestine, Athens, Livingston, somewhere. I wanted to go catch a show....

That was me buddy. We played in Jasper last night but don't have anything scheduled for a good stretch now

Who the fuck are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

That was me buddy. We played in Jasper last night but don't have anything scheduled for a good stretch now
HA! Guess that's what spured the memory! let me know when something comes up, I'd still like to come sometime....

Who the fuck are you?

Well, not anyone that has dome anything memorable obviously, that's usually a GOOD thing around here. You can check my profile I guess Woot.

Reactions: ceo
Hi Nan, yeah, you've read plenty of my posts through the years. I had a wife that damn near divorced me over EF, I posted under a different name for a while.

Orly? What was ur old screen name?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Well, not anyone that has dome anything memorable obviously, that's usually a GOOD thing around here. You can check my profile I guess Woot.

Hahahaah I'm just bugging ya bro! Good to see you back!

Top Bottom