Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to hear about my CRAPPY CRAPPY Saturday Night

curling

Starts off good go downtown on the chopper to meet some friends and then I spit to go home. Well there were three bikes ahead of me and we were sorta riding together. Well there is a bunch of people downtown so we all start reving our pipes you know. Then the three bikes pull to the side and I get on it at a redlight. Next thing I know there is cop on my butt Dang it.

I pull over and he says didn't you see me before you took off like that(he was right behind me) and I said no these bourget custom mirrors just look good but they are about as functional as a car without a motor.

So he goes do you have any baffles in those pipes and I said yes sir. He goes it sure doesn't sound like it. I tell him those other bikes were pretty loud to and he says well your set of that car alarm and I said that is just because I have big motor. Then I ask him if he would take it easy on me because my insurance is kicking my rear.

Cop comes back typical pig writes me for speeding, no motorcycle license and LOUD mufflers. I go why did you write me for no license it is right there on my license dumb pig says oh and then scratches that violation out.

Man, I am pissed so now I am headed home and all of sudden my bike starts sputtering then I realize I am out of GAS(my bike has no reserve)! So I pull in my clutch and try to coast as far as possible. Sure enough nothing is around nothing. So I get off and start pushing for about for about two miles(I have done took of my gloves, my jacket and my beanie and I am sweating like a pig( I wonder if I can't count that as a leg day?)

I pull into the only place that was open a ADULT book store and call my ole lady.

Then to top it off I spill all over me when I fill the bike. What a crappy crappy night.

Btw I think that muffler law is about as stupid as you can get. Don't that pig know loud pipes save lives?

Loud Pipes save lives? Interesting point. I have to admit I had not thought of that, but setting off car alarms??

I get irritated at the loud pipe thing myself. I know its just showing off, and mostly harmless, but between that and the low riders with the bass blastin thing, you have to wear fucking earplugs... One of the features that I like most about my Escalade is the QUIET... it allows me to hear the subtleties in the great music I listen to, and also shuts down any road noise, but it can't block that shit!

Can't we all just get along?? ;)

Serioulsy, sorry for the cop deal, but consider the peeps around you when you are revving, and setting off car alarms..

Choppers are pimp rides, without a doubt. But those pipes are ridiculous. I just shake my head in disgust whenever I hear biker meatheads revving the engine just to make as loud a noise as possible.

I hate those fuckin loud bikes.

Im glad he busted you.

Bullit said:
I hate those fuckin loud bikes.

Im glad he busted you.

You can kiss my tail pipes buddy. I don't know how many times my pipes have stop dumb motorist from running right into my butt.

curling said:

You can kiss my tail pipes buddy. I don't know how many times my pipes have stop dumb motorist from running right into my butt.

Now if your pipes said in a loud tone "Warning, motorcycle near, please use caution!" - that would save lives.

I think the bikes look really cool... I just hate the volume of the damn things.

Top Bottom