Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Walking Dead season finale @ 9EST tonight!

Who will kill the Governor?

• Rick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andrea

• Michonne

• Daryl

• The Governor (self-kill)

• Other (explain reasoning)

• Total voters

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
*edit* Oh awesome, so they chose to drag it out again.

This show is starting to get annoying. They need to kick shit into high gear next season and start looking for a solution to the problem again, because the zombie soap opera schtick is getting old. /edit

Last edited:
Who gives a fuck? Is the show really that good? I didn't even watch season 3 of Spartacus this year, just don't have time and can't be bothered to order Starz, can't imagine Walking Dead is on par with that.

walking dead is better than Spartacus I think. but if you don't give a fuck why waste time on this thread I'm sure there are many people on here that watch it

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using EliteFitness

walking dead is better than Spartacus I think. but if you don't give a fuck why waste time on this thread I'm sure there are many people on here that watch it

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using EliteFitness

Yeah post #4, so many people. A lot of people watched Spartacus, and I know hansel's posts so I'm asking a basic question, no disrespect to him or the show, I've never seen it. Hansel and I kinda have similar taste in stuff like video games and moves I just don't always comment.

Who the fuck are you anyway?

I liked Spartacus before the original actor died of non-Hodgkins lymphoma, but it still turned out alright. My time is limited and I didn't know of this show is worth it. I'm starting season 4 of Breaking Bad and that's worth it so didn't know if I need to add this to my list.

Who gives a fuck? Is the show really that good? I didn't even watch season 3 of Spartacus this year, just don't have time and can't be bothered to order Starz, can't imagine Walking Dead is on par with that.

It isn't but it's about the only decent thing on cable now until Breaking Bad starts. But there's also a decent show on History channel, Vikings. Basically cable's version of Spartacus. But I really haven't felt compelled to watch that since the main actor died. I heard the newest season is pretty good though. Probably get it and the Psuedo season 2 on Blu-ray for my Bday.

I've also heard good about Game of Thrones, but haven't gotten around to checking that out either.

Btw FT have you played the new God of War yet?

Game of Throwns is the shit bro and worth every penny for getting HBO. I loved the original Spartacus and parts of Season 2 and 1/2 or whatever you want to call that season. Three is suppose to be good bit haven't seen any of it yet. I've heard a lot of talk about Walking Dead just didn't know if it's worth it. I might check it out.

Game of Throwns is the shit bro and worth every penny for getting HBO. I loved the original Spartacus and parts of Season 2 and 1/2 or whatever you want to call that season. Three is suppose to be good bit haven't seen any of it yet. I've heard a lot of talk about Walking Dead just didn't know if it's worth it. I might check it out.

It's good but there are too many slow/dry parts in between good episodes.

Top Bottom