Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Walking Dead Finale...

H_T_

Da Pope
Platinum
Can you call it a finale if there isn't anything final about it? A 6 months hiatus to build tension and ensure viewers for a 7th season which seems like it was almost extorted. Very cheap way to end and then segue in next season. They're more concerned with quantity than quality. Now, there will be a bulk of next season episodes that mimic seasons past where the show just drags and predictable build up for their 2 "finales". I heard it was Daryl that bit it tonight.

I think it's still Glenn, but it was a terrible way to end the season. Yes it was a cheap cliffhanger. I just rolled my eyes. The first person camera perspective throughout the episode and in the end makes me think it is either Glenn or Daryl. Pry Glenn.

It's not Morgan or Carol. Or Carl or Rick. For obvious reasons. I personally don't think it was Sasha or Glenn or Maggie. Because of their fucking "love story". And there seemed to be no screaming, which makes me think it was most likely Eugene, with Daryl second. Last possible choice is Abraham. He was on the other side of the semi-circle, with Carl and Rick on that end. Daryl and Eugene were by Maggie, who Glenn saved. Any theories are welcome. Because I know and hope all the otherwise useless hackers and what have you WILL leak this soon enough. I hate that Gayle Ann Hurd...

It's not Morgan or Carol. Or Carl or Rick. For obvious reasons. I personally don't think it was Sasha or Glenn or Maggie. Because of their fucking "love story". And there seemed to be no screaming, which makes me think it was most likely Eugene, with Daryl second. Last possible choice is Abraham. He was on the other side of the semi-circle, with Carl and Rick on that end. Daryl and Eugene were by Maggie, who Glenn saved. Any theories are welcome. Because I know and hope all the otherwise useless hackers and what have you WILL leak this soon enough. I hate that Gayle Ann Hurd...

I think it's Glenn. The first person shot after each commercial break shows us a perspective from someone who had already been captured and we have the same perspective of that person dying.

Also, Maggie cut her hair in the episode before. Cutting hair in the Walking Dead means something and I think for her character to change that much, Glenn has to die. I mean, they've already killed him before so they aren't doing anything new.

Top Bottom