Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Waht is the deal with Steve Austin and the WWF???

T

The Shadow

...he has been taken off their wwf.com website after not showing up at Smackdown last thursday...also....iowrestling.com is hinting at Goldberg and Steiner being in the draft tonite...

I just read that Austin is not happy with what is going on with Hogan, he seems like he wants to be the center of everything. There is a local paper down here that hits the nail on the head with everything in the WWF. I guess he has been the center of attention for the past few years and just like all WWF wrestlers som times you have to take a seat for a while in order to stay popular??

Reactions: Cut
Days of the Tantric said:
I read that it was an old interview and they're in the process of putting a new one up on the site.

I just went to the site and they must have just posted the new one

Well, stonecold.com is still up. I'd be pissed if he gets cut.

I'll be surprised if they debut Goldberg or Steiner as a part of the draft. Seems like they'd get lost in the shuffl.e

Days of the Tantric said:

Good week for the workouts. Bad week for the diet. Had my wife's birthday and 3 business dinners during the week, so didn't get the calories as low as i'd wanted to. I'm having trouble getting off the Dunkin Donuts Bowties (withdrawal) LOL.

I pitched yesterday for the first time and my plant leg is really really sore, so I had to flip flop cardio to today and move my leg workout to tomorrow. Not sure i'll be able to do it tomorrow either, so i'll have to switch up the week a little until my leg feels better. Throwing flat on a gym floor in your pitching motion isn't the best thing for your body. A gym floor isn't very forgiving.

Try to keep as much hip flexion out of the movement as possible. Only throw from the stretch, which I assume you are....

Did you guys see the MONSTER that beat the crap out of Mavin, Snow and Spike? I think his name was Brock??? What a freak

dimitrios said:
Did you guys see the MONSTER that beat the crap out of Mavin, Snow and Spike? I think his name was Brock??? What a freak

Brock Lesnar - tthey have been grooming him for three years.....

Stone Cold was suppose to have a different finish at wrestlemania with vince coming in and almost screwing up the match. that was suppose to be the basis of why they are splitting the company up because of the competition between vince and flair. so basically austin and the wwf are pissed at each other. austin because he doesn't like where his character is going and the company he helped build in the last couple years and the wwf for austin not cooperating

Reactions: Cut
Top Bottom