Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Video of that Bobby J Blythe murder case

Razorguns

Ex-Marine Karate Studio owner Bobby J Blythe orders black man to kill a homeless black man in a karate match. Captured on vid 25 years ago.

Just now surfaced. Wonder if cops will catch everyone involved. Only way I guess is to show it around and hopefully poeople in VA area can recognize the victim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zQi0aT_o0g

*WS but brutal*

r

that's messed up. So was he busted or what?

Whiskey

and on the video, the guy wasn't homeless, he said that he was some f'n kind of hindu priest kind of guy. I'm thinking fake. No case as of yet. took a quick google search and the same guy puts up everything on the net about it

Whiskey

The instructor Bobby J Blythe had this to say about the incident:

'This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC. This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer's purses. A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him.

'The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with.. Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.'"

wow..

We obviously need to regulate martial arts training.

Top Bottom