Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very Very Serious Business

casavant said:
I think you're going to be banned pretty soon.

Could very well be but I haven't even received a warning yet so I'd appreciate one of those first. I actually really AM curious to this even though it is kinda funny too.

Hi Nanthan,

Thats a good point. I know a guy in Mexico whose had two cocks. So I cant see why not that someone could have the extra nips.

Basically my viewpoint is that although such a person has extra nips yes it does depend on what type of ROIDS they is using as to gyno. E.g. theres somepeople get "Deca Dick" from D-Bol.

If this person where are in fact talking about is you then my advice is to back off from ROIDS for awhile and try either legal ROIDS or creatine.

Muscular Warrior

MuscularWarrier said:
Hi Nanthan,

Thats a good point. I know a guy in Mexico whose had two cocks. So I cant see why not that someone could have the extra nips.

Basically my viewpoint is that although such a person has extra nips yes it does depend on what type of ROIDS they is using as to gyno. E.g. theres somepeople get "Deca Dick" from D-Bol.

If this person where are in fact talking about is you then my advice is to back off from ROIDS for awhile and try either legal ROIDS or creatine.

Muscular Warrior

What the hell are legal ROIDS? Mayube I'm going about this stuff all wrong.

Nanthan,

You can get legal ROIDS from the back of IronMan and MuscleMag adverts. Basicalley the ones Ive have tried are Rolandarol and Herb-BOL and I got good/excelent results from both. I used a stack of both with Myoplex x 3 daily and gained 5lbs of muscle in two weeks. (I am a natural grainer).

Do me PM of you need more advise.

Muscular Warrior

Nathan said:
What the hell are legal ROIDS? Mayube I'm going about this stuff all wrong.

Top Bottom