Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vertical Limit

velvett

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Anyone see this movie?

It's on right now and I really have to wonder what makes someone reclimb a mountain that had already taken the lives of their friends while the climbed it the first time.

I know - you fall off a bike and you get back on, yet somehow cutting a friend off to their death to save your life would make me hesitant to repeat the experience.

i guess its perceptions of risk, they convince themselves they wont't die

or maybe its a 'i must defeat the mountain' thing? it kiled my friend even though its an inanimate object so now i must climb it?

maybe its a 'macho' thing?

velvett said:
I know - you fall off a bike and you get back on, yet somehow cutting a friend off to their death to save your life would make me hesitant to repeat the experience.

awww...you're no fun.

:)

Re: Re: Vertical Limit

Bodhidogma said:

awww...you're no fun.

:)

:lmao:

But I'm wacked enough to rollerblade down the hill of east 34th street on the double yellow - and live to tell stories about those days.

Well, I sat through the whole thing waiting for the ......point.

I'm still waiting.

Is it perhaps in the credits?

:rolleyes:

I think most people risk death to feel alive, its probubly a addiction to a point. Like dare devils exept they do it for personal satisfaction.

If you freeze to death climbing a mountain, and end up in hell... wouldn't you be really comfortable some point along the way?

Last edited:
Top Bottom