Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vasectomy

cvasectomy.jpg

Just go to Uganda. The women there will chomp your package off for free!

on a serious note.. never had one.. never think I will. That is a major decision. It's not reversable. However, if you are not plannig to have kids it may be the way to go.

You have to wear a tuxedo for the procedure.....

If you're going to be impotent, you have to look impotent.....

Sorry, had to do it........:)

I allready have two children, a 6 year old daughter and a 3 year old son. i dont plan on having anymore so i think it is the thing to do.

If you're done having kids for sure, then why the hell not. But you are awake for the procedure which is what gets me every time. If they just put me under and did the deed I'd feel better about it, but since you are awake it makes me nervous. Could you imagine if your watching the doc *snip* and something goes wrong. DOH!!

Two guys I work with had a Vasectomy.

Both had no problems.

Since you are not getting any serious replies from the guys....

My husband had it done about a year ago. Sometimes it goes really fast and sometimes it takes awhile to find the tubes, one side was done in under 10 min, the other side took 2 hours.
Do exactly what the doctor tells you as far as after care, if you don't you will swell a bunch. He spent the first day in his reclyner with me waiting on him but after that he was fine, just sore for a few days. He said the procedure wasn't that bad and was only really uncomfortable for the first 24 hours. He would have it done again. Hope this helps.
The upside is that he gets WAY more sex now as there is no fear of pregnancy.

Top Bottom