Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vanilla protien and lemon lime gatorade post workout drink

jesus 2

i just made this using the gatorade because it was the easiest carb source to measure out accurately that i already had. i just used water to mix it. surprisingly it doesn't taste as bad as it sounds it might; tastes like a lemon cake!

i messed it up by using 3 scoops of protein i'm used to instead of the 2 i'm supposed to use on my diet. i ruined my diet for today. :(

Strawberry Myoplex and Orange Gatorade is the shit. I use to get them at the gym when I didn't want to go home and make my own. I think they were close to 5 bucks though so.....

I normally buy chocolate protein but I may try and mix it up a little. I use Gatorade as well though since it is so damn cheap comparatively speaking.

Where do you guys get your protein from? I'm running out, and I've been thinking about buying the micro isolate stuff from protein factory.

The Eugenius said:
Where do you guys get your protein from? I'm running out, and I've been thinking about buying the micro isolate stuff from protein factory.

In my humble expereince, isolate tastes much like an asshole should taste like. i haven't treid a lot of isolate brands since it is expensive but tastes like ass so far if you ask me.

Top Bottom