Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using a Sauna

DrZaius

Ok boys, my school has a sauna but I have never thought of using it before...

Would it be good for fatloss, like maybe use it twice a week for 20-30 instead of cardio once a in a while?

Or maybe for 5 minutes before a workout to get you bodytemp up and get you warmed up?

Any thoughts?

Peace
DrZ

hey bro, the sauna is the shit. But I only recommend it when you don't have time to do cardio. And especially watch how much you chill in it for while on AS because that shit raises your blood pressure sky high. It is a good way to keep the gut from growing. I use it on Tues and Thurs for 5 minutes because those are off dayz for me you can really drop alot of weight and cut up real nice for a competition.

gurupimp6969 said:
hey bro, the sauna is the shit. But I only recommend it when you don't have time to do cardio. And especially watch how much you chill in it for while on AS because that shit raises your blood pressure sky high. It is a good way to keep the gut from growing. I use it on Tues and Thurs for 5 minutes because those are off dayz for me you can really drop alot of weight and cut up real nice for a competition.

:rolleyes:

Um, ok

IMHO the only thing you lose while in a sauna is water through sweat. It does not get ur heart rate going like a good cardio w/o.

Not get off ur ass and stop looking for an easy way out of HARD WORK!:D

How can you compare doing cardio and sitting in a sauna. The only thing I can think of that would link the two are that you sweat. Cardio is for your heart, not fat loss, although you will obviously lose fat while doing cardio.

Cardio=heart
sauna=sweat

no relation.

Using a sauna will do nothing but dehydrate you. It could be useful if you have to make weight for wrestling or powerlifting competitions. However, you will lose no more fat sitting in a hot sauna than you will lose sitting outside of it.

I did a little research on it and it seems that it isn't really for fat loss but for general health and the debate is still going on about what it actually does for you.

I did go in for about 5 min before my cardio session today and when I got out I felt fantastic. I think it may be beneficial during the winter if you get sick so I might give it a whirl once in a while.

Peace
DrZ

Top Bottom