Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

User name????

Busterball

I just wanted to know where people got their names from???
Just interested in know where people come up with such names. Ya know. I know this should be on the Chat post but I don't really care about them. So where did u come up with your name??
As for me: Busterball: It is my dogs name.

My last name and a typo of 3 :)

barnes3

i get "ultragainz" on all of my cycles thats how i got this name...

here are the letters in my name and what they sometimes stand for...

U*Ultrabithorax (Ubx)=gene
L*Luteinizing hormone (LH)=protein (204)
T*Thyrotropin-releasing hormone (TRH)=peptide (3)
R*Rag-1 and Rag-2=Recombination Activating Genes
A*Angiotensinogen=protein=liver if you dont know

G*Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH)=peptide (10)
A*Adrenaline (epinephrine)=Tyrosine derivative
I*Insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1)=protein (70)
N*Noradrenaline (norepinephrine)=Tyrosine derivative
Z*zinc finger=proteins that serve as receptors for glucocorticoids and progesterone are members of a large family of similar proteins that serve as receptors...*if you can guess what receptors your cool then...*

I got the name Bigman from when I use to do bare knuckle fights and I quess I'm pretty big so I'm told but I do not think so. I'm 6'1 270lbs I compete in powerlifting and I'm ranked 34 in the top 100 for the deadlift. I agree some of these names are funny and I to was curious about some of them. Later bro's

I think that if a name is complex, the person is bound to be complex, and if the name is simple the person is bound to be a simple type of person. No offense to those with complex names. :) I think it is a reflection of everyones personality.

barnes3

Top Bottom