Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The US must continue attack through Ramadan!!

Immortal Juicer

We need to attack during Ramadan to show these Terrorist that the US is not a weak, PC army that they can take advantage of. It is vitally important that the Taliban knows the US does not always "play by the rules" and that we are willing to go as far, if not further, than anyone.

We killed 200,000 people in Japan. We dont fuck around.

Yeah I read about some dick head Prof at UVA saying we need to be sensative during ramadan. Fuck em, they attacked isreal on Yom Kippur the highest of holy days for Jews. The North Vietnamese launched an offensive on Tet that turned the war their way. That's their highest holy days.

totally disgree. shows a lack of respect for the islamic faith. your not just saying fuck the Taliban, but the entire Islamic community and this is wrong. doesn't matter that they attacked during Yom Kippur, two wrongs don't make it right. remember, some of our best allies during this trying time are of the muslim religion.

Taliban is already showing an extremely weak resistance. there has been no retalitory firing on our planes. look at the news, the Taliban/Al-Queda are seeking refuge in their Mosques. we need to play by rules to show that we are more civilized than the terroist. i'm sure with our missiles hitting 80% of our targeted areas and with many Taliban/Al Quedians seeking refuge in caves and Mosques, that they get the idea that the U.S. mean business.......my 2cc's

2ez2brich

Last edited:
sickens me to think they actually will hide in mosques and use thers as a human shield....

i'd halt the bombing purely for the PR.....but check out the reigoon via satellite and if they move one trooper resumer the bombing again.....see if they respect their own religion (a week ago i would have said hey dont practise true islam, the more muslims i speak to indepth about their religion the more i despair)

2EZ2BRICH said:
totally disgree. shows a lack of respect for the islamic faith. your not just saying fuck the Taliban, but the entire Islamic community and this is wrong. doesn't matter that they attacked during Yom Kippur, two wrongs don't make it right. remember, some of our best allies during this trying time are of the muslim religion.

Taliban is already showing an extremely weak resistance. there has been no retalitory firing on our planes. look at the news, the Taliban/Al-Queda are seeking refuge in their Mosques. we need to play by rules to show that we are more civilized than the terroist. i'm sure with our missiles hitting 80% of our targeted areas and with many Taliban/Al Quedians seeking refuge in caves and Mosques, that they get the idea that the U.S. mean business.......my 2cc's

2ez2brich

if the rest of the islamic gets offended thats thier on fault that they cant see the reasoning behind it. the people we are attacking are a disgrace to the islamic faith and the fact that we would attack them during ramadam has nonthing to do with the islamic faith. the islamic community shoudn't blink an eye about it.

spongebob said:

if the rest of the islamic gets offended thats thier on fault that they cant see the reasoning behind it. the people we are attacking are a disgrace to the islamic faith and the fact that we would attack them during ramadam has nonthing to do with the islamic faith. the islamic community shoudn't blink an eye about it.

except there are large factions of the islamic commuity that will always support a 'muslim' over an infidel.

the very fact that there are non-muslims in that country has driven them sitr-crazy to the extent where they were trying to get rid of the indiginous hindu and buddist population.

they will kick up a huge fuss over it and in dong so create a mobmentality.........

i find it crazy but there ay go.

on the other hand as well thr civillinas wouldnt be able to go to their mosques due to the bombing, and just imagine the bad PR if we accidently bombed a mosque during ramadan, the support would dry up

2EZ2BRICH said:

2ez2brich

we dont give a shit about Ramadan, they have been looking for total war now they got it. Enough is enough !:mad:

danielson said:

except there are large factions of the islamic commuity that will always support a 'muslim' over an infidel.

the very fact that there are non-muslims in that country has driven them sitr-crazy to the extent where they were trying to get rid of the indiginous hindu and buddist population.

they will kick up a huge fuss over it and in dong so create a mobmentality.........

i find it crazy but there ay go.

on the other hand as well thr civillinas wouldnt be able to go to their mosques due to the bombing, and just imagine the bad PR if we accidently bombed a mosque during ramadan, the support would dry up

i agree with you, i just think its unfortunate that they associate the two(these terrorist and ramadam).
let em deal with it though. let the bombs continue IMO.

you statement about mistakenly bombing a mosque makes me think of something sick funny. we have misstakenly bomb things in the past because of wrong coordinates were put into the bomb.
i hope if we get into a nuke war with someone in the middle east we remember to change the coordinates, so we dont "accidentally" bomb russia or china. that would suck.

Top Bottom