Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

From us Canadian Bros!!!

Thanks buddy, I have many good friends from your neck of the woods

I remember when I was playing Junior hockey in Canada. They would celebrate Candadian Thanksgiving in October and our's in November. That was cool.

basskiller said:
Thanks buddy, I have many good friends from your neck of the woods
And I in your neck of the woods. Funny thing, I was chattin' with a friend of mine from Oklahoma and he said that to him Canada was like America's attic. When they get up here they say, " Hey, look at all the cool stuff up here"!

Makavelli said:
I remember when I was playing Junior hockey in Canada. They would celebrate Candadian Thanksgiving in October and our's in November. That was cool.
Who did you play for and what position!

Ya cool things to see I agree, but the ladies were talking tough this morning(see missfit and her canadian women joke). Which has got me asking what are u guys doing up there?

sfmonster said:
Ya cool things to see I agree, but the ladies were talking tough this morning(see missfit and her canadian women joke). Which has got me asking what are u guys doing up there?
Sorry Bro I must of missed that one. If you don't mind fill me in you got me curious?

aaawweee someone is on too much clomid..how sweet!! lol..kidding!! Thanks bro!! Its Turkey day tomorrow...EVERYONE have a safe Holiday :)

Top Bottom