Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

US army suicides hit record high

my grandmother is from germany and moved to the states after WW2... i remember her telling me how when she was a little girl she saw Hitler speaking in their town...crazy shit

my grandmother is from germany and moved to the states after WW2... i remember her telling me how when she was a little girl she saw Hitler speaking in their town...crazy shit

Stalin and Japanese Emporers were 1000x worse than Hitler. Funny how the Jewish marketing machine never wants people to know that, or the millions of polish and gays who suffered in ww2 or the 20 million chinese who also perished.

The brainwashing of ww2 continues to this day. Not much you can do except what's been told to you in school.

r

its amazing the amount of power the jews have for being a small minority...they basically own hollywood except for mel gibson

its amazing the amount of power the jews have for being a small minority...they basically own hollywood except for mel gibson

Which is "good" .. nothing wrong with success. The real power Jews have created is the inability for anyone to say or do anything negative to them. To say anything even remotely negative is immediately associated with being racist.

Even blacks, hispanics or asians haven't created that awesome angle. 1 million jews could jump the border and no one would dare say anything.

That sir, is .... power. :)

btw: To prove this point, someone will immediately reply 'racist!'. Funny, I was raised by jews :)

r

Top Bottom