Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UNWANTED hair growth = UNWANTED hair loss ???

fitwizard

I finished my cycle and my girlfriend notice a lot of new hair growing on my back and upper arms where hair was never apparent.

I am also very prone to MPB hair-loss.

Since DHT which causes the hair loss on the scalp is the same hormone that causes the growing of unwanted hair, does that mean that I've also lost scalp hair on the cycle?

I am using propecia, minoxidil and spironolactone. But still..

it seems like the more hair i loose on my scalp, the more i grow on my back and shoulders!!! i am shaving/waxing/nairing places that i didn't think possible a few years ago!! and i'm not gonna mention nose and ears!:(

Yes,quite often there is a direct correalation between the two,as it is most often DHT driven.But let's not forget that ALL androgens are capable of intensifying follicle destruction in those prone to MPB.

Huck is right (of course :D ) BUT:

Just because you got hair growth in one area doesn't mean you lost hair because of your spot use of minoxidil and spiro, you'll have far less androgen activity in the scalp with spiro then you will everywhere else.

It is true. DHt makes you lose hair on your head and grows hair on your back. If you want to know EXACTLY how much hair you have lost on your head, count the hairs on your back.

Top Bottom