Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

University apps

super_rice

I applied to:

McMaster BHSc (Honours), Biochemistry, and Kinesiology
University of Western Ontario Biological and Medical Sciences
University of Toronto Physiology

Will graduate with 89-91% average. Wish me luck :D

Good luck!
That's what I was doing last year... I applied to
McGill University
Queen's (for both arts and con-ed)
University of Toronto
University of Waterloo
York U
Trent (for the Queens-Trent Con-Ed program)
University of Western Ontario

LOL, at the time I wasn't 100% sure where I wanted to go, although I was fairly certain I didn't want to go to U of T or York (I wanted to go outside of TO) or Trent (the school just didn't appeal to me), so I applied all over the place :rolleyes:

I ended up going to Queen's.

What are your long term goals?
Choose wisely. I knew people who wanted to go into medicine, and against my advice, they went to U of T and had their asses handed to them on a platter with the cocks U of T used to rape em.

Gotta love that imagery.

You average should be sufficient to get you into what you want, especially since you're not in the double cohort like I was, you needed a 90 indefinately.
You can apply to more shit if you like in case you want to keep your options open.
How are the extra curriculars looking (not as important as marks). If you're really keen, you can start raiding scholarships. Queens and U of T tuition are probably similar no..but at least you can stay home with U of T (I highly recommend going to a dorm)

super_rice said:
cool so did you end up doing concurrent ed or what?

the $$$ queen's asks for is too much for me

Yep, I'm doing concurrent education. I'm in my first year now.

cool jaded.

red dragon - yeah, no double cohort (w00t!)

extra curriculars are covered, i do a lot of amnesty type stuff, bascially run the school's weight room, and play vball competitively. going to be playing ultimate and badminton as well

Top Bottom