Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

underage chicks. very...underage...chicks

GoldenDelicious

so last night i worked at an underage party, and all i have to say is that young people today have it so easy sexually that it makes me want to cry. when *I* was in highschool, holding hands was a big deal (in teh beginning). todays kids...holy shit

like, youre standing there making sure everything is ok next to another of my buddies in our ridiculous black security tshirts, and 14 and 15 year old girls are trying to rub their boobs on you and grope you

in the beginning i just shuffled sideways or backturned, but after a bit you have to actually verbalize "dont do that." like youre their dad. some of the guys got hit up for straight sex by 15-16 year olds

it was horrific and hilarious at the same time - id be getting away from some particularly agressive one and id see one of my buddies doing the same, and the convo would be

"which one you running from?"
"the one in red!!"
"really? watch the little one with the fur, shes on a mission to get us thrown in jail!"
"yeah the one in red is going to grab your ass, and she has pointy fingers!"
"that little bitch. at least her fingers could be soft and warm, like your cellmates are gonna be!!"
"i got her number anyway. shes legal in...2012"
"2012!....early or late in the year?"
"early"
"hi5!!"

anyway i know BM is gonna go nuts at this but...i LOLed like a mofo ;)

34s3qf6.jpg

you know what would make this thread better??

pictures...?? no, i was referring to you deleting it

the_clockwork said:
you know what would make this thread better??

pictures...?? no, i was referring to you deleting it
but then...EF wimminz wont get mad :(

also you were jsut preemptievly supplicating. so there

Young girls have never really done it for me. Anything under 25 is just a headache waiting to happen.

really? i always liked younger girls - where i was originally from, only younger girls were actually in shape - the rest let themselves go because there was no pressure to look good, cos there were too many guys and they could have a beergut and still have 8 guys chasing them. these days tho, im all over the place - most commonly the 21-25 age group seems to be the most eager to jump into bed - but the occasional 18 pops up now and again. sure the 20 somethings are (generally) smarter and have more to say, but if you get an 18 with a sense of humour its a lot of fun :)

preemptively, i know lots of people are going to be mad, but i think that, as a 29 year old guy with zero intent to get married in the next decade, taht its actually illegal to turn down 18 year olds hitting you up for sex. or a sin. or something. something BAD lol

You can easily get in trouble though without even knowing it. When I worked at the bar occasionally you would find a girl sneaking in with fake ID who was actually 15-16 and looked incredibly hot and much older. The poor guy who hooked up with that thinking she was at least 19+ might get in serious trouble.

GoldenDelicious said:
so last night i worked at an underage party, and all i have to say is that young people today have it so easy sexually that it makes me want to cry. when *I* was in highschool, holding hands was a big deal (in teh beginning). todays kids...holy shit

like, youre standing there making sure everything is ok next to another of my buddies in our ridiculous black security tshirts, and 14 and 15 year old girls are trying to rub their boobs on you and grope you

in the beginning i just shuffled sideways or backturned, but after a bit you have to actually verbalize "dont do that." like youre their dad. some of the guys got hit up for straight sex by 15-16 year olds

it was horrific and hilarious at the same time - id be getting away from some particularly agressive one and id see one of my buddies doing the same, and the convo would be

"which one you running from?"
"the one in red!!"
"really? watch the little one with the fur, shes on a mission to get us thrown in jail!"
"yeah the one in red is going to grab your ass, and she has pointy fingers!"
"that little bitch. at least her fingers could be soft and warm, like your cellmates are gonna be!!"
"i got her number anyway. shes legal in...2012"
"2012!....early or late in the year?"
"early"
"hi5!!"

anyway i know BM is gonna go nuts at this but...i LOLed like a mofo ;)

hahha.. made me laugh and it's true, they even have house parties where swapping takes place..

Top Bottom